Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bitch, I Feel Fan-fucking-tastic

Today was great. Like really good. Like fan-fucking-tastic.


And you have to appreciate those days.

I forgot, for a little while, how to live life. How to slow things down... and as cliche as it is... take it one step at a time. Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. Don't stress too much or you will get a fucking ulcer... or in my case, break down crying to your mother in a hypochondriac fit that you have an ulcer and you're dying when you are, obviously, not...
Good times...

But today was fan-fucking-tastic.


These past two days have been aimed at rejuvenation. For work we've had this mid-year/mid-way training session to help us get through the rest of our year of service. Our sessions have been a little tedious and at times a little pointless but I think I got the gist down pretty well, and I really do feel like taking back my mission by storm.

We also had a battle where every school had a team, that came up with a cheer and there was a competition best cheer. I was on our team... We did not win... BUT we got laughs, which is always the goal. They were not, I REPEAT- NOT, ready for us.


I think I may be doing so well, and feeling so good, right now because I have thrown myself back into my program of recovery. I have been taking care of myself and pushing myself to do better. I don't have to get everything done in a day but if I do a little bit, then a little bit more, eventually I have done a lot.

I am attaining goals and setting new ones.

I also have put the right people into my life. The statement, "those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind," is really true.  As Yab always says FUCK THE HATERS.
I have to much love in my heart to let bad people make me react in bad ways.

I think after a break up you have a serious mourning period, and if you really mourn the shit out of it, you can move the fuck on. Forward, onward, and upward.

I have begun to move the fuck on. And I see doors opening up every which way. And... it's fan-fucking-tastic. 

I am one to quite frequently say, "sorry, I am not sorry." And I have never recanted a statement that I have made on this blog. But something has really been bothering me and I want to address it.
In my last blog post I said that I was not born from a great love. I want to clarify: I was not born from a place of ill will or hate. 

It is just hard for me to wrap my head around my parents as a couple. All I have ever known is them apart and as separate entities. But I believe there was this period ~somewhere in some space of time~ that they really truly loved each other. I have seen proof of it in pictures and in writings. I know it existed at sometime but I never experienced it.

This bitch was a mess. 
Now, my parents don't speak to each other- which is actually my doing. In my period of using I put everyones lives, not just my own, into a state of chaos... multiple times. During all of this my parents had different views on how to handle the situation. It's a serious matter. How do you deal with your child when they are trying so desperately to ruin their own life? There were different opinions, and they were strong opinions. So now they keep their distance.

Although I am cursed as a child of divorce, I am blessed with two incredible families that I would not trade for the world.

On really good days it is important to be grateful. Gratitude, in my opinion, is the corner stone of life.

So when you have a good day, just thank the universe. Because chances are Neptune and Venus had something to do with it.  (check it)

Tomorrow might be hell, but today... today was good. 

4 comments:

  1. love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. rei kuromiya rapidgator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. onlyfans

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. 콘돔

    ReplyDelete