Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tinder Saga Part 50: The End.

I'm a little exhausted because I've literally been blogging all day long, I've had four shots of expresso and no cigarettes and I'm about ready to run the fucking country. SO I HOPE YOU ALL APPRECIATE THIS.

I'll try to keep this short and sweet;

Ok so I've talked about Tinder a fair amount and I hope you've all followed along closely.
Quick over view: I've been experimenting with tinder for over a year and I've met none of my internet suitors, as of June.... Ah but it's July?
I've met none of my internet suitors because I've refused to meet them, avoided meeting them, or just had no desire to. Oh yeah and there was that one who refused to meet me, but I'd rather not discuss that one...

So I met one.
"WUT?!? OMG YAB!"

Yes, I finally met a dude from Tinder. IRL.
And guess what? It wasn't that big of a fucking deal.


I think tinder, and quite frankly all online dating-
WHICH I JUST RECENTLY LEARNED THAT there's an online dating site for fucking everyone, like I'm talking you're really into diapers... well you're a sick fuck but HEY they've got a site for you!-
but all these sites and apps create a huge, UNNECESSARY, build up.

If you meet someone out at a bar, at a coffee shop, or anywhere IRL that's it. It happens right there, you don't have to think about it, it just happens. It's organic. I mean you can stress over them later and shit, but you don't have to worry about meeting them because it happened naturally.

All this tinder shit just stresses people out so much. Like don't fucking tell me it doesn't. Because I've talked to some of the most casual, calm people, when it comes to dating and I'm tellin ya... IT STRESSES PEOPLE OUT.

My conclusion from my tinder experimenting: it's not for me. (I mean this will probs last like a month and I'll be serial swiping yet again... but tbh I doubt it.)
But like, I did it. I met someone, we hung out, it didn't really work out, and I'm fucking over tinder.
And the ten minutes before we hung out, that instant right before it happened, my anxiety was through the fuuuucking roof.
THAT BUILD UP, WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN.
nah not really.

But like I said... wasn't that bad. As soon as I was with him IRL for like 5 seconds, totally fine and normal.
Personally, I would rather meet someone organically, and I think that's just a better bet for me.

Tinder. I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you. 
It's over. 
This is why:




I just... I can't. 

Now it's time for me to dance my way through the real world, IRL, 

This never happened on tinder, or via text, 

I close with, obviously: Nobody puts baby in a corner.
 AND THIS BABUH IS DANCING. WOOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment