Saturday, November 3, 2012

Costume Contest

I like to play dress up, what girl doesn't. This being said, I obviously adore Halloween. Aduh. 

I didn't get to dress up to my full potential this year, so naturally I am already planning my costume for next years festivities.

After Facebook creeping nearly everyone I'm friends with, including those I actually talk to and those I just stalk, I have made a list of my favorite costumes this year.
I also got some awesome ideas from Pinterest.
As to not embarrass anyone (or to avoid getting yelled at by anyone for featuring them on my blog) I will be posting pictures of my favorite costumes from randos online, not people I know.
I would love to just put together a costume contest and not tell anyone, just post it, but I don't see that ending well. I digress,

2012 MOST KILLER COSTUMES:

Toddlers and Tiaras 

50 Shades of Grey

just amazing.

crazy cat lady


lufas! 
Add caption
Alfred Hichock's Birds victim 
and this is just adorable.
Rosie the Riveter
Flamingo!
Cute Couples Idea
Cruela and dalmatian 
who does not love Up
Jelly
Another cute couples, Gnomeo and Juliet
just perfect.
Marge Simpson


My final decision for next year has been made:

Princess Darth Vader. 

1 comment:

  1. This is your best blog yet!! Love it, love it, love it!! Totally agree with your choice of winner! Probably the only Princess Darth Vader on the PLANET!!
    Cat Lady takes a close second!!

    ReplyDelete