Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rez. O, Solutions.

I'm sure you all saw this coming!! If not, here it is anyway...


Thought cataloug always inspires me, so here's there,

And! here's mine! 
I'll do 12 for '12:

~2012 Resolutions~ 

1. get toned up.
Embrace my tiny muscular figure and rock it. Start the new Kanye West Workout Plan. 

2. Stop being such a whore. 
I have options and I like it. But there is no reason to be kissing so many boys. 

3. Stop to smell the roses. 
I live in fucking Vermont. It's gorgeous, and now it's winter!
and along with that 
Stratton Mt. 2009.



4. Get the bike, and the skis, out of the garage. 
Ya summer may be over but I can still cruise. I haven't biked in so long and I'm getting antsy. I need to get my ski pass asap because I have plenty of time to spend in the snow!

Looking real steezy... more like cheesy. Actually more like, just pink. 
5. cut down smoke intake. 
I can't afford it and it's not that cool anymore... Ya marijuana's preetty but it's also a pretty penny. 
and 
SMOKING KILLS! 

6. Keep reading. 
I have a serious pile of books on my coffee table that I want to get through, and I will. Including the "Rum Diaries" and all of Chelsea Handler's books. 

7. Figure out school. 
I'm going back. I'm getting my degree, and I plan on getting it from Champlain. 

8. Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silverrrr and the othersss gollddd!
Brought in the new year right, with the right people. Continue putting my efforts into love versus hate. 
It's more healthy. 

9. Stay healthy.
Everything in moderation. Now, that I finally understand moderation, it's time to live by it. 

10. Stop constantly talking about me, and doing things just for me. 
I want to volunteer more and I want to get to know more people. 

11. Get into a routine. 
I have a real problem with this. I love being spontaneous but I want a schedule and I want to stick to it. 
Ok, well kinda. 

12. Breathe. 




Out with the old, in with the New. 


love. 

As far as men (sorry forgot where I was for a second) boys, go... 
You all can come to me. Because I am sooo done looking for my prince. 
The prince needs to come to the princess now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment