Friday, January 6, 2012

Dead Trees.

The holidays are over, it's 2012 and we're all going to die soon.


It is important at this time you begin to plan for the End of the World.

Yes, I'm afraid the end is near folks. Gear up and don't trust any one.

Even if the world doesn't end, I can guarantee that come December 21, 2012... There will be blood chaos.
Religious peoples will run rabid in the streets, there will be astrological events, plates moving, and Bloomingdales being plummeted! (by me.)

Who will I want to be around when the end is near?
I want to gather my family but I also want my closest friends near.

My plan is to go to the Mall of America and turn it into a spaceship and get outta this World. Because if the world is going to end I need to find a new one.



~OK CRAZY RANT OVER.~ 

All over town I am seeing tons of dead Christmas trees on porches and sidewalks. It's kind of sad really.


After we rip up all the pretty wrapping paper we throw it all out without thought, or just save the bags until next year. It's an exciting time however, this post holiday season. Gifts have been given, new years kisses were shared.

Resolutions have been made. Now which ones are you actually going to stick too?

No comments:

Post a Comment